Thursday, April 3, 2008

And the ride begins!

Thanks to Brian McLaren and the "Everything Must Change" tour, it looks like the Richmond Cohort is about to take off.

As I expected, there is a nice number of emergent thinkers in the Richmond area. We've just never had the chance to be introduced.

But now is the time.

On Saturday, April 26 at 6:00 PM we will be having our first Richmond Cohort meeting. The meet-and-greet will be held at The Camel, Richmond's new social oasis. As our networks are beginning to mesh, it looks like we could have a nice turnout.

I can't wait for the opportunity to meet others not like me.


Existential Punk said...

Looking forward to this FINALLY getting off the ground and meeting everyone. Here's to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones!

Daniel said...

Doh! I should have double-checked that date. We'll be out of town for my brothers wedding. I'll have to catch the second one.

cmwoodman said...

I would like to be there. But in addition, I would like to do a profile on the group for the Religions in Richmond website, hosted by VCU. Please contact me at as soon as possible. I would like to get the group posted by the end of the semester.